I design and make ready to wear stretch classical tutus and tiaras. I also sell patterns and instructions so you can make your own stretch tutus. I am based in Central Victoria, Australia.

Contact me at danilegge@me.com



Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Fully booked until July!!

Because I will be spending a lot of February teaching, AND I already have a lot of tutus on order, AND Rod and I are going to try to take a couple of weeks off in June, I will not be taking any more orders for tutus, unless they are needed after the July school holidays. Anyone who has already contacted me is fine, you are on the list, but I can only sew so many. However I will be listing a few more ready made tutus for sale, once I find some time to finish them off. For anyone interested in learning to make tutus, there are still some places available in the Tutus that Dance seminar in Sydney in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment