I design and make ready to wear stretch classical tutus and tiaras. I also sell patterns and instructions so you can make your own stretch tutus. I am based in Central Victoria, Australia.

Contact me at danilegge@me.com



Friday, December 28, 2012

Final tutu for 2012

I posted this off a week or so ago, but it's the last tutu I will complete this year (although I have started a couple for next year already). White double lycra with white net, lots of metallic gold scrolls and AB and gold jewels and sequins.

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I'm wondering if you embroidered the gold on or if this is something you purchased and then applied. I make figure skating dresses for my daughter and could see doing something like this.

    Geri Yoshioka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my daughter is having a Sweet Sixteen Birthday party December 8, 2017. DO you think you could make us something similar to this, but with a Long drapery in the back??

    ReplyDelete