I design and make ready to wear stretch classical tutus and tiaras. I also sell patterns and instructions so you can make your own stretch tutus. I am based in Central Victoria, Australia.

Contact me at danilegge@me.com



Sunday, December 9, 2012

Tutu sewing classes

All tutu making classes in Woodend are now booked out. I will try to run a few more later in the year IF I can fit them in around all the orders I have. HOWEVER, there are still a few spots available for the Tutus that Dance seminars in Melbourne and Sydney, some classes are full but not yet all of them. Details here http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e6fnp37y87a5cd3a&llr=qfcjqzkab I am off to my final end of year dance concert tonight, and I have been to quite a few! I have seen some wonderful choreography, costumes and dancers, but I think my favourite memory will be the baby bunny who refused to let go of the giant carrot that ALL the baby bunnies were supposed to get to hold and nibble on before passing it on. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment