I design and make ready to wear stretch classical tutus and tiaras. I also sell patterns and instructions so you can make your own stretch tutus. I am based in Central Victoria, Australia.

Contact me at danilegge@me.com



Thursday, January 24, 2013

Learn to make a tutu. Traditional boned tutus, stretch tutus, performance tutus, eisteddfod tutus and also ballet tiaras.

Suzanne Dieckmann of "Tutus that Dance" made this stunning Sugar Plum Fairy tutu for Yoomi Lee from the Las Vegas Ballet company. Come and learn from Suzanne how to make a tutu like this one, as well as share in her wealth of knowledge about fitting and design.
Suzanne is running classes in Melbourne and Sydney in February, see the previous post for more details, or click on the links to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment