I design and make ready to wear stretch classical tutus and tiaras. I also sell patterns and instructions so you can make your own stretch tutus. I am based in Central Victoria, Australia.

Contact me at danilegge@me.com



Thursday, August 27, 2015

Tutu making classes Australia 2016

Helen, Sylvia and I will again be running classes in making traditional and stretch tutus, as well as tiaras. Classes will be held in Woodend, Central Victoria from January 4 until January 11. For details go to our Facebook page Sew Classical Tutus Australia.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dani! I'm in Port Hedland WA and looking to make just under 40 tutus for 2-6yr olds by November, I imagine that means they are of the stretch variety. I'm looking into patterns as I have not attempted a tutu before- do you have any suggestions? I am a capable seamstress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious tutu…love this idea! This would be great to link-up.
    Thank You For Posting. tutus for girls are always awesome

    ReplyDelete