I design and make ready to wear stretch classical tutus and tiaras. I also sell patterns and instructions so you can make your own stretch tutus. I am based in Central Victoria, Australia.

Contact me at danilegge@me.com



Monday, October 14, 2013

Tutu making classes in Woodend

I have finally decided on dates to offer classes here. I have a large sewing room that can take four students comfortably. Classes go for two full days, and in that time you should make a tutu and a tiara, and maybe do some decorating. Price is $500 with all materials provided, or $450 if you bring your own net and lycra. DATES January 11/12, January 18/19, January 25/26 (I already have two bookings for this weekend). I will also offer one mid week class, with two places available, once I have confirmed dates with the ladies who have booked the other two spots. I would be happy to do a class in December too, if I have any interest. I live in Woodend, about an hours drive from Melbourne, so anyone from interstate may prefer to attend the Tutus That Dance Seminar in Melbourne in March. I will also be teaching there, and of course there will be classes on offer on traditional tutu making as well. Here are a few photos of what has been achieved by past students in my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment