Custom made classical ballet tutus and other dance costumes for competitions, festivals, performance and eisteddfods.
I provide a complete service from design through to stage ready with everything personally made by me at my studio in Woodend, Central Victoria. Tiaras and matching headpieces are also available as are tutu sewing patterns and tutu making classes .
As of 2013 a fully decorated, made to order stretch tutu will cost between $300 and $450, a matching tiara between $50 and $75.
For a gallery of costumes I have made, please scroll past all the posts.

Contact me at danilegge@me.com



Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tutu patterns for sale

I now have patterns printed up for Girls 8-10, Girls 10-12, Girls 12-15 and Ladies small. The patterns are for the paneled leotard I use as a tutu base that is marked with lines for sewing the top layer of net. The envelope gives information about widths and number of layers.

Patterns are $15 each, postage anywhere in Australia is $2.50, anywhere in the world is $6.50.

I have also written an instruction booklet that includes a bit about design and decoration as well as how to make the leotard, cut and sew on the net and tack the layers together. Booklets are $15 emailed or free if you order two or more patterns.
Email me for more details or to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment