I design and make ready to wear stretch classical tutus and tiaras. I also sell patterns and instructions so you can make your own stretch tutus. I am based in Central Victoria, Australia.

Contact me at danilegge@me.com



Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Odette tutu 2011


I posted this off this afternoon to Annika in Queensland. The brief was for an Odette tutu with lots of sparkle. I put a layer of white organza covered with silver glitter swirls underneath the top net layer. Should really twinkle under lights.

I have just received some lovely photos of Larran in her Dewdrop tutu, they are in the gallery...thank you Sandi and Larran for sending them.

1 comment:

  1. Dani, I LOVE this one! Working on my first order for an Odette headpiece. While looking for inspiration, I stumbled upon this image of your Odette tutu-- BEAUTIFUL!! --Leca Moose

    ReplyDelete