Custom made classical ballet tutus and other dance costumes for competitions, festivals, performance and eisteddfods.
I provide a complete service from design through to stage ready with everything personally made by me at my studio in Woodend, Central Victoria. Tiaras and matching headpieces are also available as are tutu sewing patterns and tutu making classes .
As of 2013 a fully decorated, made to order stretch tutu will cost between $300 and $450, a matching tiara between $50 and $75.
For a gallery of costumes I have made, please scroll past all the posts.

Contact me at danilegge@me.com



Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tutus for sale, a new website and Vegas news.

My friend Sue has some lovely tutus for sale on her blog, see the link in the side panel, Sewsue tutus.
Another friend I met at the Tutus that Dance seminars in Las Vegas has just started up a website. She makes STUNNING traditional tutus, check out the website for Kathleen's Tutu Atelier, link is to your left.

Had a great time in Las Vegas, met up with old friends and made some new ones. Here are a few of the tutus made in my stretch tutu class.





Suzanne also taught a "structured" headpiece class, here is what I made!!


No comments:

Post a Comment