I design and make ready to wear stretch classical tutus and tiaras. I also sell patterns and instructions so you can make your own stretch tutus. I am based in Central Victoria, Australia.

Contact me at danilegge@me.com



Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Learn to make tutus!

In case anyone is interested, Suzanne Dieckmann from " Tutus that Dance" is running a tutu seminar in Las Vegas for the last two weeks in August. I went last year and had a great time, met some lovely people and learnt heaps. I am off again this year and I know she could squeeze in a couple more students. I will be there teaching how to make and decorate stretch tutus, also how to make beaded tiaras. Suzanne will be doing basic and advanced tutu building, as well as sections on design, men's tunics, shaping and tacking, shaoed headdresses.......in fact everything you could want to know! For details check her website www.tutusthatdance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment