Custom made classical ballet tutus and other dance costumes for competitions, festivals, performance and eisteddfods.
I provide a complete service from design through to stage ready with everything personally made by me at my studio in Woodend, Central Victoria. Tiaras and matching headpieces are also available as are tutu sewing patterns and tutu making classes .
As of 2013 a fully decorated, made to order stretch tutu will cost between $300 and $450, a matching tiara between $50 and $75.
For a gallery of costumes I have made, please scroll past all the posts.

Contact me at danilegge@me.com



Friday, October 8, 2010

Tutus for sale

As the end of the year is coming up I have decided to try to clean out my sewing room, the pile of tutus is getting ridiculous! A lot of these were made as samples or to try out a new pattern or way of doing something, a couple were ebay buys that I have decorated or tweaked. If anyone is interested in any of them please email me at danilegge@me.com for further details and more photos.

NEW Girls 12-14 blue velvet lycra, base tutu bought on ebay and decorated by me. Sleeves and headdress to match $375.00
New, Ladies 8, designed, made and decorated by me. Diamanté tiara to match $375.00
Bought new on ebay, I have done a bit of fiddling, sleeves and headdress to match. Worn once at a competition. Ladies 12-14

Never worn, bought new on ebay and redecorated. Traditional boned tutu, girls 12.

New mauve stretch satin tutu, Girls 14/ladies 8-10, there are lots of photos of this in one of my posts.

Worn once at South St comps in Ballarat, girls 10-12

I made this one to take to the Las Vegas seminar with me to show what I make. It has only been tried on a couple of times, Girls 14/ Ladies 6-8

No comments:

Post a Comment